Not open for further replies.

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Interesting results I got, transparent proxy, no web RTC , DNS is being leaked but the DNS detected I know pretty much it wasnt mine( Both IP and DNS shown from USA) probably masked.
Confirmed by dnsleaktest

Last edited:

pneuma1985

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 30, 2015
Yeah as of this week I'm rather getting annoyed at its connection speeds. They are atrocious for any VPN if you ask me they are constantly up and down. It'll connect at 25mbps one minute then 2mbps the next so umm yeah not a good choice even for those that wish to remain anonymous. Most that wish to remain truly anonymous are usually doing something illegal and if you plan on hacking or doing illegal things on this VPN I'd say its about the worst there is as far as connection speeds. I've tried a few paid vpns and many free vpns free vpns being basically useless as far as anonymity goes, but none the less: I'd say 95% of those I've tested have had better connection speeds than cryptostorm servers. I've also noticed a few updates on the widget since I've installed it which is a good thing I guess since this is still in beta. I also noticed their server list has changed several times it had a new york server where I was getting amazing speeds off of, at least for this client and then the next day: NO New York Server. I was like wth what happened. So I'd advise against this VPN unless you absolutely need to remain anonymous for a short period of time then just switch over to it and pay the 6$ for a week of use. Seems like an awesome VPN for that, but for that only. So any suggestions on other VPN's to test. I wanted to try Freedom next? The way I've been getting around monthly payments is through untraceable visa gift cards with exactly the right amount of money for one month and it's worked on most of the paid VPN's I've tested so far. Reason I say this is alot of them only have monthly subscriptions they want you to sign up for and that's an easy way to get around it with the right visa gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.