Advice Request Best Free Softwares for Windows

Other software
490 Replies 153,630 Views
Share practical recommendations that address the author's needs.
Historical resource monitoring, powerful controls for managing troublesome apps, and detailed visibility into hidden behavior that impacts your PC’s performance, privacy, and security.
 
Historical resource monitoring, powerful controls for managing troublesome apps, and detailed visibility into hidden behavior that impacts your PC’s performance, privacy, and security.
Announced on Feb 2 inspite not trying before

 
InControl is a tool that will let you install only Security Updates and block all Non-security Updates. In short, your Windows version will remain where it is. No new Non-security Updates, Feature Updates, or Version Updates will be downloaded or installed. If you are still on Windows 10, it will let you block Windows 11 Upgrade offer too!
 
Trying this one out for a while. (Normally I use OneCommander.)

 
This one is getting great youtube reviews: FluentCleaner

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Yesssssssss......., it’s the same developer as Flyby11,clearly, I’m not the only one who misses the classic CCleaner (not version 7).
I suggest we start a thread about this interesting but new software.

P.S.

Too bad about the Windows App Runtime......
 
Last edited:
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Yesssssssss......., it’s the same developer as Flyby11,clearly, I’m not the only one who misses the classic CCleaner (not version 7).
I suggest we start a thread about this interesting but new software.

P.S.

Too bad about the Windows App Runtime......
Cool developer :ROFLMAO:
 
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top