Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerFromTheITtic

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 19, 2014
Hello everyone!

Even though I voted only for Wise Care 365, it's not the only one to be good, there are also:
  • CCleaner with enhanced winapp2.ini (great cleaning of temp. files)
  • PrivaZer (powerful privacy-centric cleaning)
  • Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro (flexibilty and good set of features)
  • Raxco PerfectDisk Pro (very efficient, probably the best defragmentation tool)
  • TuneUp Utilities (powerful when used wisely, having its own interesting and convenient features such as Program Deactivator)

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
VOTE: Wise Care 365 (the perfect optimizer) haven't found a better one yet.

2nd: Advanced System Care (Nice changes for better net speed MTU, windows functions etc etc)

Both are free to use.

Reactions: tonibalas

akshay1189

Level 3
Verified
Dec 6, 2013
I use CCleaner but I don't know it is optimization software. I don't like optimization software because who knows they crap or not :confused:

Reactions: Sr. Normal

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I use CCleaner but I don't know it is optimization software. I don't like optimization software because who knows they crap or not :confused:
CCleaner is optimization software in every sense of the word.It cleans your browsing HX and temp. files,cookies and a host of explorer and system files.It has an excellent registry cleaner with an easy to use backup which is easy to restore.
Uninstall,starup,file finder and drive wiper tools.All packed into a free very easy to use program which can be used by the most basic of users to professionals.I have only had to restore from a backup registry clean once in all my many,many years of using this program.It is straight forward and contains no fluff if you will as these other programs do.

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
CCleaner Enhanced makes CCleaner even more efficient in deleting junks. The application tabs become even more available with options and asterisks on them and warns the user if a chosen option could be an important one to touch. The only downside is that it will take CCleaner an added seconds to recognize what it could clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.