Advice Request Best speakers for my pc within my low budget.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
Sound is something you should really pay extra for. I recommend a good pair of studio monitors because they are a must buy for any setup. You can get a good pair of 5" monitors by KRK, PreSonus, Pioneer, Yamaha for close to $250/$300 USD. If you're really looking to splurge ADAM Audio come in about $500USD for 5".

I'm not sure you can even buy a cheap Chinese speaker of Alibaba for $10 :cautious:. People spend $2K/$3K/$4K on a setup yet cheap out of speakers/monitors? Doesn't make sense :unsure:!

Reactions: Trident

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
People spend $2K/$3K/$4K on a setup yet cheap out of speakers/monitors? Doesn't make sense
Very true. We have a nice setup for TV but use tabletop radios and streaming music thru small speakers like the Apple and Sony. I've always insisted on high-quality AM/FM radios and our setup is perfect for our usage. We live in a mobile unit (no, not a 'trailer' :LOL: ) and our central room acts like a speaker cabinet for our small equipment, amplifying the sound throughout the house.

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016
We live in a mobile unit (no, not a 'trailer' :LOL: ) and our central room acts like a speaker cabinet for our small equipment, amplifying the sound throughout the house.
c71842d759c832bde7ddab21fec4ac0c.jpg

Walter is that you :unsure::cool:?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Could someone explain to me what are the biggest differences between the Sony SRS-XB13 or the XB12 with the Xtech? The battery life? What are suitable for use anywhere?
1.jpg

Reactions: oldschool

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Could someone explain to me what are the biggest differences between the Sony SRS-XB13 or the XB12 with the Xtech? The battery life? What are suitable for use anywhere?
View attachment 273460
Here are the specs SRS-XB12 Specifications and features. I can take this speaker to the other end of the house and connectivity and sound are perfect. I can't tell you any more than my own experience. You can look at the specs and see if that helps.

Reactions: Trident

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.