Advice Request Best speakers for my pc within my low budget.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hi all, I'm looking for some speakers to watch Netflix and listen to music, I'm not looking for a professional sound I'm just looking for them to be good enough to listen clearly. They have to be with usb connector. Well I attach the link to the store. I would be grateful to all who guide me in this search. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Thanks, I found it but for now it is out of my budget. Plus my pc doesn't have Bluetooth. Thank you very much.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Logitech has a good reputation overall but not everything coming out of there is fabulous. You get what you pay for. Here is a possibility and it's 17.99 USD on the site. I had some marginally better speakers (25 USD) from Logitech some years ago--they were OK but the bass eventually blew out and became static-y after a a year and a half. I still have them packed away somewhere.

Here are some Amazon examples:

The reviews are overall OK to good--mostly 4 stars.

Is something like this available in your country?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017

It is within my budget, will they be good speakers? Thank you very much.

Reactions: plat

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
I don't know if they'll be good for your taste I had a pair of slightly better (slightly more expensive) from Logi and they lasted about 1.5 years before the bass sounds became very static-y. I can only suggest to try them and see for yourself though problems may come up after the return window of course.

Not too too familiar but Logitech is a huge company with an overall good reputation. You can look up their background wiki online, I believe. I have my mouse from there, and it's held up well for almost 2 years. Bottom line: if very cheap, don't expect them to hold up as long or as well as more expensive speakers. I would read the reviews also, the good and the bad ones.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I found some SRS-XB12 second hand, but how about the latency issue when watching movies or series and music? I have Bluetooth version 5, but I don't know because of the latency that this connectivity system has.

Edit:
I have 10,000 Argentine pesos to spend on this. The store where I buy is the following Mercado Libre Argentina - Envíos Gratis en el día
I don't know if there will be something better, a better option. That's why I ask for suggestions to know which one to buy. Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Hi all, I'm looking for some speakers to watch Netflix and listen to music, I'm not looking for a professional sound I'm just looking for them to be good enough to listen clearly. They have to be with usb connector. Well I attach the link to the store. I would be grateful to all who guide me in this search. Thank you very much in advance. Best regards.

Based on your budget:

Audio I would go: HigherFi Audio Opulence

Display I would go: Christie M 4K25 RGB Laser Projector

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I have 10,000 Argentine pesos to spend on this. The store where I buy is the following Mercado Libre Argentina - Envíos Gratis en el día
Approx. $60 USD

I’ve heard good reviews for Creative and Edifier on a budget.

Depending on the surface, acoustic isolation foam pads can make a good difference, generally inexpensive.

• Thanks
Reactions: eonline

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Approx. $60 USD

Depending on the surface, acoustic isolation foam pads can make a good difference, generally inexpensive.
I am between an Edifier R201 and a Creative SBS380.

Reactions: oldschool

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017

I bought this mini speaker that I currently have connected to the PC through a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable which is included. At high volume it clutters a bit, but for the $5 I paid for it, I'm more than happy and recommend it to anyone who can get it at that price. Low cost, acceptable sound quality and other capabilities.

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I found some SRS-XB12 second hand, but how about the latency issue when watching movies or series and music?
I don't know why you didn't pick these up. They work very well and sound great.

My wife bought an Apple speaker that's also excellent, but pricier, about $100 I think.

Reactions: Trident and eonline

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
I don't know why you didn't pick these up. They work very well and sound great.

My wife bought an Apple speaker that's also excellent, but pricier, about $100 I think.
For what I paid it is one of my best purchases, in my country the prices are very rare and relative due to the bad time we are going through here.
Before getting a second-hand one, I suppose, without ever having tried them, that they would have, even a minimal delay, connected to my pc via Bluetooth, but this is only an assumption based on other recommendations in other forums. For an almost ridiculous price, I get something that I consider very good.
Anyway, I know that Sony and a few other brands are big words when it comes to audio, but there are other alternatives that should be considered as well.

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
The first time I heard about Edifier was over 10 years ago. They are generally good but lately haven’t been very productive in releasing new products and their whole line is getting outdated. They are more focused now on earbuds and headphones.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.