Votes: 24 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Entreri

Level 7
Verified
May 25, 2015
I like Firefox, but Chrome is the best. Chrome, fastest, most stable and very secure.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
I'll VOTE Firefox with Opera a close second.

Internet Explorer - Just Okay
Google Chrome - Happy Medium
Mozilla Firefox - Very Soild overall in my experience, with awesome add ons (no fuss, works on ancient PC's)
360 Browser - Never Tried
Baidu Spark Browser - Never Tried

Avant - Nice low RAM use
Maxthon - HEAVY, Sluggish... and looked messy to me
Torch - Bulky install size, but ran tied with Chrome, more extras for Dl's and Social Media
Opera - Always quick and still light-ish
Others ... YES

Best: Firefox
Worst: Maxthon

Reactions: Amiga500 and Kuttz

Siraj

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 23, 2014
I'll VOTE Firefox with Opera a close second.

Internet Explorer - Just Okay
Google Chrome - Happy Medium
Mozilla Firefox - Very Soild overall in my experience, with awesome add ons (no fuss, works on ancient PC's)
360 Browser - Never Tried
Baidu Spark Browser - Never Tried

Avant - Nice low RAM use
Maxthon - HEAVY, Sluggish... and looked messy to me
Torch - Bulky install size, but ran tied with Chrome, more extras for Dl's and Social Media
Opera - Always quick and still light-ish
Others ... YES

Best: Firefox
Worst: Maxthon

Baidu and 360 Web Browser uses Chrome engine and are better than Chrome too, you can also use Chrome App Store and there many other features,,, and i think Baidu is Better.

Reactions: JakeXPMan

JD15

Level 1
Verified
Jul 12, 2015
My choice would be Chrome as it's more secure and stable most of the time.

Last edited:

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Cyberfox x64 - it is something unreal. It is a completely different universe.:D
A poll is missing.
Though he is the clone, but not Mozilla, that's for sure. It's different browsers.
You are absolutely correct.
I use it for so long and Cyberfox is much more stable than Firefox, it's quick and you can use almost all the extensions of Firefox:D

jn2002dk

Level 1
Jul 24, 2015
I dont think there is such a thing as the best browser. It depends on what you are looking for in a browser

That being said, i use Chrome because i am more concerned with security than anything else

Internet Explorer lacks addons that provides script control as needed

Firefox still lacks separate processes in stable version which means it also lacks a sandbox. I could use sandboxie with it but i have found it is hit and miss with streaming sites where there is some form of DRM. I also think Mozilla should have allocated more resources to electrolysis instead of giving us an UI remake and voice chat

As for forks and clones, i simply put more trust in the developers of the originals to give us security updates frequently

Chrome obviously has major privacy issues but that is a trade off i am willing to make in return for increased security. Now if only i could get Chrome with IE11's font rendering

Reactions: Amiga500 and JD15
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.