Bing Wallpaper (Win32 app) for Desktop

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Dynamic Theme is another great app that allows you to use Bing and Spotlight pictures as desktop and lock screen wallpaper.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016

DSD27

Level 5
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Dynamic Theme is another great app that allows you to use Bing and Spotlight pictures as desktop and lock screen wallpaper.
That one is rubbish, it doesn't change the wallpaper automatically, you have to enter it every day and click update. If you want one of those use this Obter Daily Desktop Wallpaper - Microsoft Store pt-PT It's much better than Dynamic theme, it changes automatically when the new Bing wallpaper is released each day.

Last edited:

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

DSD27

Level 5
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
That's weird.
Works flawlessly on both of my machines.
I didn't say that it does not work, it works, it just doesn't have the option to automatically change the wallpaper every day. Just read the reviews on the windows store.
The one I posted above has the option to update automatically when you startup, you never need to enter the app, it's setup and forget.

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
I didn't say that it does not work, it works, it just doesn't have the option to automatically change the wallpaper every day. Just red the reviews on teh windwos store.
It changes my wallpaper every day to the Bing picture of the day and my lock screen to the Spotlight picture.
Don't know why that doesn't work for everyone. :unsure:

Reactions: stefanos and enaph

DSD27

Level 5
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
It changes my wallpaper every day to the Bing picture of the day and my lock screen to the Spotlight picture.
Don't know why that doesn't work for everyone. :unsure:
Without entering the app? How? It doesn't have that option anywhere.:ROFLMAO: Despite that I've still tried it and as expected it didn't do it. I only set the wallpaper though, I leave spotlight to windows, it doesn't make much since to have the same picture on both imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: stefanos

DSD27

Level 5
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
I only have one problem with this new Bing Wallpaper, it doesn't work for multiple users. It only starts up on the first user to logon, if the second user wants to run it, it's necessary to close the first user's process through task manager. My guess is it doesn't allow multiple instances.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
I would use it on desktop if i could choose one of those beautiful wallpapers, but it changes every day... i have microsoft launcher on 3 mobile devices and one of them uses daily wallpaper of bing

DSD27

Level 5
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
I would use it on desktop if i could choose one of those beautiful wallpapers, but it changes every day... i have microsoft launcher on 3 mobile devices and one of them uses daily wallpaper of bing
I use Microsoft launcher on android too, mostly for the wallpaper😋 For me the fact that it changes every day is the one of the best things. It's always the biong.com wallpaper related to the day.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.