Bitdefender 2020 Released

F 4 E

Level 3
Verified
Jan 27, 2019
Like others here, every year I try the new BD, and every year it works well for a while, and then either processes will stop working, or it will freeze on a scan. Right now I'm using F Secure Total which works fine on all my machines, and it looks unlikely I'll be tempted to use BD again. Maybe I'll try the 2020 version, just for the giggles !

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

I experienced the same thing, its very slow in deleting / detecting malware , or virusses.
The RAM usage spiked. If i compare to my normal use AV , thats so fast in detecting and cleaning.
This is the reason i uninstalled BD 2020 immediately.
Like i said: Bitdefender always will be worst AV ever because of eating too much RAM memory and making PC works slower like a snail on PC with 1 core processor

PiotrF

Apr 2, 2019
What is Web Protection for iOS at Bitdefender Mobile Security? How does it work?
I have checked what it is.
It seems that it is a simple VPN from Hotspot Shiled + Bitdefender Global Protective Network (GPN) layer to block malicious and suspicious web-sites.

Attachments

• bitd_web.png
    bitd_web.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 223

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Rescue environment is working on Windows 10 Pro 1903 but not working on 1809 version. On 1809 I get an error message "Windows recovery image is missing". Does that mean I need to create a recovery media from Windows settings?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.