Just got my update a while ago

1688480021414.png

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
We haven't had a changelog since 27.0.14.69. The previous build update(s) may not have included enough change to warrant a post, but now that we're on (including myself) 27.0.14.77 hopefully that information will be provided soon.

Go here for the changelog. Need to translate page

The latest Version of Bitdefender has been released on 05/07/2023. The Build number is 27.0.14.77 and brings the following Changes:

✔️ Correction :

• <error_not_found> will be displayed instead of the product name
    • Bitdefender is missing after the last Update

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023

The latest Version of Bitdefender has been released on 05/07/2023. The Build number is 27.0.14.77 and brings the following Changes:

✔️ Correction :

I forget to check that page, I'm always looking for the info on the forum page :)

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

✔️ Correction :

Just for the record, English content from same link: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/32196/
I have to check for this new version on the VM with installation of BD free, usually takes awhile...

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
lol...and now for the same information, was just posted, as HarborFront's post but from the forum :) :)

🔄 An update has been released for Bitdefender Home solutions - version 27.0.14.77 with the following notable changes:
  • ✔️Fixed: <error_not_found> in title bar instead of product name
  • ✔️Fixed: Bitdefender missing after last update

Last edited:

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
The most recent version of Bitdefender was released on July 11, 2023. It has the build number 27.0.14.78 and includes the following changes:

✔️ Fixed: Old Wallet interface cannot be accessed after reinstalling Bitdefender or renewing subscription

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.