New Update Bitdefender - BDTS updates

The_King

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
I Have been waiting for mines to upgrade. Still waiting. lol
Finally just updated few minutes ago. (y)
BTS 260329.jpg

G

Guilhermesene

bitdefender (1).png

Hello community,

Please be advised that Bitdefender has updated.

“The current version of Bitdefender was released on 12/21/2021. The build number is 26.0.7.41.”

Note: This update gave me a “welcome” to Password Manager, but when I click read more, it redirects me to the Bitdefender Center. So, we have more visible “changes”, but unfortunately no changelogs.

This update did not request a system reboot, alternatively, it is a good step to successfully install the update.

Source: How to update Bitdefender on Windows? What is the latest version?

G

Guilhermesene

Still haven't gotten this update yet
Strange that you have not received it so far, but on the Bitdefender website it says: "If your Bitdefender does not have the same build number, keep in mind that product updates are being done gradually and your PC may not have the new version yet. Once the update reaches 100%, it is automatically downloaded and installed."

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.