Finally just updated few minutes ago.I Have been waiting for mines to upgrade. Still waiting. lol
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Finally just updated few minutes ago.I Have been waiting for mines to upgrade. Still waiting. lol
I'm also still with version 26.0.7.41Thank you. I still haven't recieved this one. Hopefully soon.
Unfortunately, this is difficult with Bitdefender.where can I see the change logs of the versions?
Greetings.
Still haven't gotten this update yetThe current version of Bitdefender was released on May 5, 2022. The build number is 26.0.16.69 and includes the latest bug fixes and performance improvements.
View attachment 266533
Strange that you have not received it so far, but on the Bitdefender website it says: "If your Bitdefender does not have the same build number, keep in mind that product updates are being done gradually and your PC may not have the new version yet. Once the update reaches 100%, it is automatically downloaded and installed."Still haven't gotten this update yet
Still haven't gotten this update yet
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes