Yup. I got it last night.It takes some time, but you'll get it soon. The only time they push a global update is when they are fixing a critical bug/vulnerability.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Yup. I got it last night.It takes some time, but you'll get it soon. The only time they push a global update is when they are fixing a critical bug/vulnerability.
Yes in the link I mentioned above, they are posting the changelogs for the updates. It was a community request a long time ago. However, it is now being answered.Are they publishing changelogs now? updates were always under the rug, never published publicly, better late than never, this has always been a request from the community, congratulations![]()
Interesting! I didn't know this because I'm still using Windows 10 and I don't plan on switching to 11 anytime soon, but what you said is great news.Bitdefender also have a Windows 11 context menu now. I haven't seen this in other AVs yet, including MD.
Yeah, one less click to scan something. So it's good.Interesting! I didn't know this because I'm still using Windows 10 and I don't plan on switching to 11 anytime soon, but what you said is great news.
That's the older context menu. I'm talking about the new context menu that was introduced in Windows 11.

Norton implemented. ESET plans to implement Win 11 context menu in Ver 15.2, according to Marcos.Bitdefender also have a Windows 11 context menu now. I haven't seen this in other AVs yet, including MD.
Nice! Good to know.Norton implemented. ESET plans to implement Win 11 context menu in Ver 15.2, according to Marcos.
Well, it's Microsoft's fault that they made this new context menu. They should've just updated the look of the old one to match with Windows 11's theme.I don't see the sense to have all menu entries again in W11 mode, so why then Microsoft added the additional expanded option? just 1 more click, I prefer to keep in W11 the main entries that come by default, and then if I need an additional menu entry, then go to expanded menu![]()
Well, it's Microsoft's fault that they made this new context menu. They should've just updated the look of the old one to match with Windows 11's theme.
But since we have it, I prefer this new context menu to have more options so that I don't need to make that extra click. That's what Microsoft also wants app developers to do.
I agree.I don't see the sense to have all menu entries again in W11 mode, so why then Microsoft added the additional expanded option? just 1 more click, I prefer to keep in W11 the main entries that come by default, and then if I need an additional menu entry, then go to expanded menu![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes