Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
how is bitdefender?
malwaretips.com
On my machines it is very smooth and I did not have any issue but on the Malware Hub Report it doesn't seem to be very effective.how is bitdefender?
The malware hub isn’t the best gauge of a home user environment. But a very good gauge of worst case last line of defense.On my machines it is very smooth and I did not have any issue but on the Malware Hub Report it doesn't seem to be very effective.
does it slow down your computer at all?On my machines it is very smooth and I did not have any issue but on the Malware Hub Report it doesn't seem to be very effective.
No, very smooth, very light.does it slow down your computer at all?
it is heavy but not with the generation of computers that have a lot of ram and cpu power but it is heavy in browsing ,,...does it slow down your computer at all?
No I don not have any issue so far, only 2 PCs / 5 monthsdo you ran into any issues at all?
You can try it for 180 days ! : Ressourcenschonende Sicherheit, die Bedrohungen keine Chance lässtdo you ran into any issues at all?
I had no problem for browsing but I did not measure the time.it is heavy but not with the generation of computers that have a lot of ram and cpu power but it is heavy in browsing ,,...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes