Aug 14, 2015
For those who are still wondering about Intrusion Detection System:

Capture.PNG

Darlene

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Aug 14, 2015
I used to be a longgg time Bitdefender user who swapped over after the issues surrounding early Windows 10.
This has got me feeling the Itch :) but I will let you guys have the fun and I will observe from here :p
Awesome.
Like the infinite restart loop in the release of bitdefender 2016? It was quite funny and "bad" at the same time.

Last edited:

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Does anyone understand the profile tab? I find it a big mess now. You cant even see which one is active. I don't see any value in Wifi advisor, they should have improved there vulnerability scan, they are very limited in there applications ...

Anyone knows the function of "scan host files" under advanced and real time optimization under profiles?

I think it's to scan the hosts file for modifications/ bad entries...
I also don't like the new UI...nor how Bit makes it difficult to see what it found after a scan or a detection. I also think the update time is way too long with no infos for the user (only "checking or "Downloading").

Reactions: PVA_BR
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.