Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2019

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/consumer/new/get-internet-security2019-opt/
How to get a license
[LIST]
[*]visit the promo page
[*]enter your email address
[*]check the box “I am not a robot”,
[*]then click the “GET IT NOW” button.
[*]check your email
[/LIST]
[INDENT][B]Note[/B] : trial subscription can not be used to extend any other active subscription. The offer is only for new users.[/INDENT]

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Bitdefender Internet Security 2019 - Get 6 Months Free
Limited time offer
Site of Promotion: Get Internet Security 2019
  • Best security against Internet threats on Windows.
  • Multi-layer ransomware protection with ransomware remediation. IMPROVED
  • Parental Control.
  • Adaptive Network Protection: stops attacks before they even begin. NEW
  • Includes privacy tools such as Bitdefender VPN and Bitdefender Safepay.
"This subscription cannot be used to extend any other active subscription you have. Trials are for new users only."

Conditions proposals:
  • Offer valid when you install Bitdefender Antivirus using a new account.
  • Provided a trial version for 6 months to protect any 5 devices on Windows, MacOS, iOS and Android.
  • The license is intended for home (personal) use.
  • The license takes effect from the date of registration.
  • You get free upgrades during the license period.
  • No free technical support.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Got quite a few times but never used it. :) Wish Kaspersky gave offers like this.

Reactions: JKozarac

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
1532007246834.png

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
Nice giveaway.
Someone can tell me if they have fixed the problems with the slow internet connection caused by the bitdefender firewall? (Theoretically, it should have been adressed by 2017 version, but I still had that problem in Total Security 2018).

Mitronix477

Level 1
Verified
Sep 25, 2017
Nice giveaway.
Someone can tell me if they have fixed the problems with the slow internet connection caused by the bitdefender firewall? (Theoretically, it should have been adressed by 2017 version, but I still had that problem in Total Security 2018).

If you experience slowdown using Bitdefender Firewall I suggest following the steps below:

[2018]
On the Protection module, click on View Features. Click on the litthe cogwheel under the Firewall module and go to Network Adapters tab
Make this change to the Adapter (network) you're currently connected to:
- Network type: Home/Office
Go to the Settings tab and click on Edit stealth settings, under Stealth Mode. For the Adapter (network) you're currently connected to, set the
switch to OFF.

[2019]
On the Protection menu item, click on Firewall Settings and go to Network Adapters tab
Go to the Settings tab and click on Edit stealth settings, under Stealth Mode. For the Adapter (network) you're currently connected to, set the
switch to OFF.

Please let me know if by applying these settings your browsing experience is now faster.

Last edited:

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
If you experience slowdown using Bitdefender Firewall I suggest following the steps below:

[2019]
On the Protection menu item, click on Firewall Settings and go to Network Adapters tab
switch to OFF.

Please let me know if by applying these settings your browsing experience is now faster.

Hi, @NexusBD . Everything ir running smoothly right now, after I've updated the settings as you suggested.

Many thanks!

Reactions: Mitronix477

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Hope someone finds this useful for themselves!

~LDogg

Reactions: stefanos

Al-Faqir

Level 8
Verified
Jul 24, 2018
They released it days ago and they alrdy offering it for free. I do not understand the logic behind all the Bitdefender free giveaways.

I think they just don't care if they never have a single paid user; imagine how many products use Bitdefender engine!

Reactions: slash/

Bill K

Level 5
Verified
Jul 25, 2018
Apparently it's their intention to get new users by giving an extended free trial with the hope that some customers will decide to continue with their paid product. Of course this assumes that users will be pleased enough with the performance of their product to be willing to pay for it.

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

Bitdefender is still heavy for me because of so high RAM Usage, when i installed giveaway version, i had problems with log in because interface didn't wanted show up. BD is full of glitches.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.