Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2019

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.bitdefender.com/media/html/consumer/new/get-internet-security2019-opt/
How to get a license
[LIST]
[*]visit the promo page
[*]enter your email address
[*]check the box “I am not a robot”,
[*]then click the “GET IT NOW” button.
[*]check your email
[/LIST]
[INDENT][B]Note[/B] : trial subscription can not be used to extend any other active subscription. The offer is only for new users.[/INDENT]

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 31, 2014
Bitdefender is still heavy for me because of so high RAM Usage, when i installed giveaway version, i had problems with log in because interface didn't wanted show up. BD is full of glitches.
I had tested version 2018 and I had the same problems with you. Version 2019 except that it uses a lot of ram it does not delay the start of the computer and the applications. For total security is very lite. And the other bad thing is the web filtering not support the Opera browser

w2phoenix

Jun 23, 2018
I installed bitdefender 2019 using the link given and got it for six months. but the problem started immediately after I restarted the system as I am unable to use any ssl websites as it displays a certificate error. then I found out that it is a general issue with bitdefender as reported by many users in the net and in bitdefender forum. if I disable ssl scan I can browse any ssl website in any of 3 borders namely Chrome, FF or Edge. But i see a big X Mark in bitdefender saying that software is at risk. WTH!?

Reactions: norman and Al-Faqir

HazB

Level 1
Verified
Nov 2, 2015
Installed and enjoyed it until many of my apps were repeatedly quarantined for "Gen:atc4.detection" false positive. Tried to exclude after verifying false positive using VirusTotal, but quarantines reoccurred. Emsisoft using BD signatures never returned these scan results. Uninstalled BD out of extreme frustration and restored my pre-BD backup. Thanks for providing me the opportunity to evaluate it. It just didn't work out for me.

ExePlays

Nov 20, 2018
I recommend that you install Kaspersky (free or paid), I was with this same problem, when I bought (at the beginning of the year), the 2018 version was lighter for me, but then came "Bitdefender Total Security 2019", weighed even more, so for those who had weak PC (like me) do not recommend install. Bitdefender is good, yes !! , but for a person who has:

- Processor: Intel (R) Celeron (R) N2820 CPU at 2.13 GHz 2.13 GHz

- Internal memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (usable: 3.98 GB)

ends up being complicated, until it gave rise to the problem "100% HD" in my notebook !!

Reactions: Weebarra

sheocr

Oct 29, 2013
is it ok? after finding a infected file. copy it in c:\windows\temp\temp****\ . it create infinitive files in c:\windows\temp\temp****\ . sorry bad english.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.