Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2014 - 1 Year Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

inspigr

Jan 13, 2014
Hi,

Simone method seems to work. They update VPN servers IP, so if someone want 12 months free, just hurry!:)

Einikki

Jan 11, 2014
Yes, this method works perfectly. Thanks to you Simone! used method:
On windows it's really easy with their client manager. The list is updated more efficiently. Some IP are already banned, be patient to obtain one that works. Some temporary mail site are banned too.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I finally got a couple to connect and it does work but IP is quickly blacklisted.You will have to be patient and wait for updated servers with new IP.

ysl706

Level 1
Verified
Sep 24, 2013
I'm still using the VPN is not successful, who three licensing, please send me.

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
exterminator20, if you got one unused key i could use one :)
Thank you in advance! :)

Bergo

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
May 13, 2013
I would like to try it but the promo link is not working for me :( Can you give me a key? I'll try this product.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@exterminator20 If you have F-secure IS or AV Keys plz could you send me one!
I don't sorry :( but please don't ask for keys,activation codes,ect. in the forums.Do this via PM.
Only those stating that they are having trouble with this promo (Bitdefender) may post their trouble in acquiring a license from this promo

Winis

Jan 17, 2014
Hello exterminator20. Sorry for my english... i watch this forum EVERYDAY, and now i need your help. You can give me too a Bitdefender key? Before i have BIS installed on my l

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Trying this product, i think it's really AWESOME :)

Comparing to Nod32 v7 or Qihoo360IS, it's not heavy on pc use, except on startup time, where i noticed a little slowdown.

It seems a very well-built and effective Suite :D

Nithin

Jan 17, 2014
I'm new to the forums and I've posted on both the intro and security config forums. Could I please have a Bit Defender Total Security 2014 key pls? Pls do pm me one if anyone can

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I'm new to the forums and I've posted on both the intro and security config forums. Could I please have a Bit Defender Total Security 2014 key pls? Pls do pm me one if anyone can
Thanks for posting intro & config.Check inbox

toffee

Level 6
Verified
Feb 17, 2013

Hmm... also sent a key.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.