Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2014 - 1 Year Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

suma

Level 4
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
hi admin. would plz help me how to get this one.. i have tried many times at verious proxy ip bt failed to get... would tell me another way to get this one. u can send mail me
@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Don't post your email on the forum boards,I edited it out.Check your Inbox,sent :)

suma

Level 4
Verified
Feb 18, 2013
Admin thanks a lot..
Is it work in English Bitdefender total 2014 English Version with my Email Id ? and activated from another country?

dr4342

Jan 18, 2014
dear admin is the giveaway still available? it tried with german ip but no success. can you please send me one..

roman tt

Jan 15, 2014
And you can thank me ......

Can you share with me the key, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

toffee

Level 6
Verified
Feb 17, 2013
Admin thanks a lot..
Is it work in English Bitdefender total 2014 English Version with my Email Id ? and activated from another country?

It works with English version and everywhere!!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
dear admin is the giveaway still available? it tried with german ip but no success. can you please send me one..
And you can thank me ......
Can you share with me the key, please!
hey Admin plz...... plz........
i need bitdefender
plz send me Bitdefender total 2014 key
thanks bro
hi bro plz send me 1 key

AS it has been pointed out 1 post is enough,If I don't answer right away I might be sleeping.I do sleep from time to time.

To get the key you are supposed due the following:

Make a post in the following(both places for a total of 2)

1 post should be here http://malwaretips.com/forums/new-member-introductions.31/
1 post should be here http://malwaretips.com/forums/security-configuration-wizard.12/

I will send you a key(s)

Thank You

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@tofee can you please message me one?
I am sending you one right now,check Inbox

Please send 1 reply don't post multiple replies.Somebody will get to you ASAP

I have merged these multiple posts.You can use the "edit" button to add something to your original post if a reply by another member hasn't been made.If a reply by another member has been made and you have something to contribute based on that members reply then by all means make another post.

Last edited:

barti

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Feb 18, 2013
I have one spare! Please send me private message if you want.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Last edited:

toffee

Level 6
Verified
Feb 17, 2013

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.