Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2014 free 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Download Bitdefender Total Security 2014 Free 6 Months Full Version: Download Link (German Language, Online installer). Note that this installer is in German language. But this does not mean that you can not install English or other language versions. The serial key you get from German installer will work on any language installer!

You can skip this part tho...

Free Serial Key Get from German Installer: B4F2YYR

The license key is valid for 6 months or until it is blocked by BitDefender whichever comes first. The license key can be used on BitDefender Total Security 2013 or 2014 in any language, and for both online or offline installer.

Download Bitdefender Total Security 2014 English Version Offline Installer: 32bit | 64bit. Install and activate free 6 months full subscription with above free serial key.

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
help
1 - How to get license six months after installing bitdefender? I just create and actived account on bitdefender.
2 - How to install bitdefender in English or Portuguese?

Thanks for help me!

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
It is difficult to install bitdefender in German.
Can help step by step
Thank you

filipelq

Sep 19, 2012
cdnsempre said:
Can help step by step
Thank you

Just download the trial in any language you want and then enter the licence: B4F2YYR. It works on any language.

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
cdnsempre said:
help
1 - How to get license six months after installing bitdefender? I just create and actived account on bitdefender.
2 - How to install bitdefender in English or Portuguese?

Thanks for help me!

Bitdefender Total Security download link (Portuguese) 32 bit:
http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/t_security/2014/pt-br/bitdefender_ts_17_32b.exe

Bitdefender Total Security download link (Portuguese) 64 bit:
http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/t_security/2014/pt-br/bitdefender_ts_17_64b.exe

Bitdefender Total Security download link (English) 32 bit:
http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/t_security/2014/en-us/bitdefender_ts_17_32b.exe

Bitdefender Total Security download (English) link 64 bit:
http://download.bitdefender.com/windows/desktop/t_security/2014/en-us/bitdefender_ts_17_64b.exe

rebel4life

Level 9
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
hiya so you install the german version of bitdefender TS and skip the register part and then install the english version over top of the german one is this the right way yes or no

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
rebel4life said:
hiya so you install the german version of bitdefender TS and skip the register part and then install the english version over top of the german one is this the right way yes or no

U can unninstall german version and then install again with link for english version. Give automatic 197 days license. Registry after with your current mail for protect your facebook

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
filipelq said:
cdnsempre said:
Can help step by step
Thank you

Just download the trial in any language you want and then enter the licence: B4F2YYR. It works on any language.

That license save me!
Thank you very much and i´ve got the MERCEDES or number 1 to protect my computer.
I think it´s better than Norton ou Kaspersky!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I have simplified the steps in the thread
Enjoy :D

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
This is the first day of the 196 missing license Bitdefender and is impressive because it is very complete: Protects, cleans, optimizes PC, defends facebook account has interesting extensions to browsers like a traffic Light. It´s GOOD TO TRY!

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
After installing Bitdefender I note that this AV monitors the pc because yesterday to watch a movie in Bsplayer he changed the automatic mode to game mode which accelerated my system avoiding cuts during the movie. Spectacular and worth to try it.

charlyboy

Sep 29, 2013
hello, i have a probleme. when i try to activate my product it says: you activition cod its restricted to your region. what can i do to activate it? i am from romania thanks

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
charlyboy said:
hello, i have a probleme. when i try to activate my product it says: you activition cod its restricted to your region. what can i do to activate it? i am from romania thanks
Insert the license code given B4F2YYR.
Uninstall Bitdefender
Installs again in your language
Note the license automatically launched.

charlyboy

Sep 29, 2013
Insert the license code given B4F2YYR.
Uninstall Bitdefender
Installs again in your language
Note the license automatically launched.

i tried but the same. i can't activatet it. annyway, thanks for help

Mimigen

Verified
May 22, 2013
I tried changing my VPN to some European countries, France, Czech, than Poland, than the UK and finally the U.S. It's always the same story: WRONG REGION, WRONG REGION, WRONG REGION- gush!

Update: It finally worked- Canada! Unbelievable! Canada, Oh Canada, Thank you Canada! ^^

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
A moderator needs to lock this thread, the promo is over and the key no longer works.

I had it installed on my machine for about a month or so but had to reformat last week, when I tried to re install Bitdefender the key code was invalid, both in German and English.

Mimigen

Verified
May 22, 2013
The Code is fine! Just use a VPN to change your IP( Keys don't work everywhere- it seems to be region limited)- yep, your location is important.... I don't intend to sound rude, but before leaving any statements read every single post in this thread! ^_^
But, yea.... it's not always easy to install region-limited software/promos. x/
Try Canada, CANADA'S GREAT! ^ ^ I activated using a Canadian IP.

Dark Knight said:
A moderator needs to lock this thread, the promo is over and the key no longer works.

I had it installed on my machine for about a month or so but had to reformat last week, when I tried to re install Bitdefender the key code was invalid, both in German and English.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.