Expired Bitdefender Total Security 2014 free 6 months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ImtheBest

Level 2
Verified
Oct 6, 2013
Saibagen said:
The Code is fine! Just use a VPN to change your IP( Keys don't work everywhere- it seems to be region limited)- yep, your location is important.... I don't intend to sound rude, but before leaving any statements read every single post in this thread! ^_^
But, yea.... it's not always easy to install region-limited software/promos. x/
Try Canada, CANADA'S GREAT! ^ ^ I activated using a Canadian IP.

What Free VPN can i use then plz

thanks

Mimigen

Verified
May 22, 2013
ImtheBest said:
Saibagen said:
The Code is fine! Just use a VPN to change your IP( Keys don't work everywhere- it seems to be region limited)- yep, your location is important.... I don't intend to sound rude, but before leaving any statements read every single post in this thread! ^_^
But, yea.... it's not always easy to install region-limited software/promos. x/
Try Canada, CANADA'S GREAT! ^ ^ I activated using a Canadian IP.

What Free VPN can i use then plz

thanks

You've already messaged me via PM and I gave you a serivce-link, so I guess this message is no longer valid. ^_^
Have fun using Bitdefender. See you!

aan91

Nov 22, 2013
serial key is not working for my bitdefender total security..
is there another serial key bro??

aymendebchi

Jun 27, 2013
I got only 135 Days

ef6ea12c6b.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.