On Sale! Bitdefender TS 2022 5 PC 2 years - 39,99€

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello :)

On a site where I regularly go to buy software, I came across an offer for those who want Bitdefender antivirus.

Bitdefender Total Security - 5 PC 2 years for 39,99€ !!!! :D

The site is trusted because I know them, and you receive the key directly after purchase.
Attention, the site is in French... you'll have to learn the language of Molière :D

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Hello :)

On a site where I regularly go to buy software, I came across an offer for those who want Bitdefender antivirus.

Bitdefender Total Security - 5 PC 2 years for 39,99€ !!!! :D

The site is trusted because I know them, and you receive the key directly after purchase.
Attention, the site is in French... you'll have to learn the language of Molière :D
my subscription will end nearly and this is good offer is payment is secured ?? i am worried about that ?? Did they keep any info about my credit cards ??

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
If they support PayPal, then you should use it.
i did use paypal in the past but i think it take certain commission as i remember

it has good score on scam advisor

i cannot find my country in the billing information ?? what shall i do @Shadowra

i purchased ne key but it didnot merged with new one when i added it although it the same product with same number of devices ?? anyhelp

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
i purchased ne key but it didnot merged with new one when i added it although it the same product with same number of devices ?? anyhelp

It seems to me that Bitdefender does not merge licenses

Reactions: DDE_Server

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
It seems to me that Bitdefender does not merge licenses
yes i contact the support and it seems if one of the license has been purchased from official website then it cannot be merged manually
They fixed it and after signing out and signing it again it is solved
1660503516060.png

it is merged now
1660503566005.png

There is an option in the website to choose renew key which could be added manually
@Shadowra

Thanks @Shadowra for sharing that amazing deal

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
They sell 2 types of licenses: standard and renewal, maybe standard doesn't merge?

usually they merge the new license with the old one to extend the period by the amount you bought, i still have 5 months, don't want to buy now

Reactions: DDE_Server

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
They sell 2 types of licenses: standard and renewal, maybe standard doesn't merge?

usually they merge the new license with the old one to extend the period by the amount you bought, i still have 5 months, don't want to buy now
i bought renewal type although i am sure it is the same number of devices and product type it did not allow merge " merge option should appear during adding the license". i contact the support they responded fast and did the merge from their side
i had two moths remaining they add them as in my above post ( Actually , i could not resist the deal xd :)

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

In my experience, it is not a good idea to purchase multi year keys for security products. In that period many things can change: maybe an unpleasant product change or some kind of slowdowns. The product can be acquired. Even if the deal is tempting, I stopped buying long subscription due to the reasons I mentioned.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.