Blackholes setup

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
Hmm blackhole i thought AVG had a youtube video accelerator. I like BufferZone as it is easier to use.
I have never found how to open my pendrive sandboxed in sandboxie if probably some of you guys instructed me it would help me. Any ways I am preffer BufferZone due its auto sandboxing and extensive configuration. So my vote sticks to bufferzone.

Has someone tried GSWAll?

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
BZP 4.0 on Windows 7 64-bit might or might not run. Different users, different experience.

There is no GeSWall for Windows 64-bit, and it doesn't look like it's being developed, or not atleast when I tried to contact them.

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
malbky said:
I have never found how to open my pendrive sandboxed in sandboxie if probably some of you guys instructed me it would help me.
In the registered version, you can force the drive to open automatically sandboxed by using the forced folder feature. In the free version all you have to do is right click the drive and choose run sandboxed.

Bo

blackhole

Thread author
Mar 25, 2012
So I am back with my good old security suite AVG Internet Security 2012 , added Bufferzone Pro to that :) removed comodo dragon and have Firefox and Chrome again ( running both sandboxed in Bufferzone )

blackhole

Thread author
Mar 25, 2012
malbky said:
Hmm blackhole i thought AVG had a youtube video accelerator. I like BufferZone as it is easier to use.
I have never found how to open my pendrive sandboxed in sandboxie if probably some of you guys instructed me it would help me. Any ways I am preffer BufferZone due its auto sandboxing and extensive configuration. So my vote sticks to bufferzone.

Has someone tried GSWAll?

malbky , a lot of avg users are compaining that that the accelerator feature is slowing down youtube viewing , video's are not loading properly / freeze up.....Its time for AVG , to fix this , and they probably will , with the release of the 2013 suite!

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Bufferzone is very solid layer of protection... and paired with AVG IS is a killer;D
If you are a Firefox user then you can add Keyscrambler Free....... http://www.qfxsoftware.com/index.html

KeyScrambler is an anti-keylogging program designed specicifically to strengthen your PC security. KeyScrambler uses state-of-the-art cryptography to keep your keystrokes scrambled and indecipherable while they travel from your keyboard to the destination app, say, your bank's website or Facebook pages.

KS_Firefox_small.jpg

blackhole

Thread author
Mar 25, 2012
Jack said:
Bufferzone is very solid layer of protection... and paired with AVG IS is a killer;D
If you are a Firefox user then you can add Keyscrambler Free....... http://www.qfxsoftware.com/index.html

KeyScrambler is an anti-keylogging program designed specicifically to strengthen your PC security. KeyScrambler uses state-of-the-art cryptography to keep your keystrokes scrambled and indecipherable while they travel from your keyboard to the destination app, say, your bank's website or Facebook pages.

KS_Firefox_small.jpg

Thanks for commenting Jack , wanted to give you more kuddos , but they only allow me to give 2 , so i.o.u :) I know keyscrambler , and I will probaly add this one!!! thanks dude !!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.