Advice Request BolehVPN - How is it now?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Indingo

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 15, 2020
I used to use BolehVPN for a number of years back when it was one of the few popular VPN services that were discussed on wilders. Is there anyone here who still uses it? I am just curious to know if it’s still good or if they even have a western user-base anymore.

Reactions: Nevi and dinosaur07

carl fish

Level 7
Verified
Mar 6, 2012
Never heard about it before but as i read from the internet it is highly rated. What is so particular to this VPN?
Maybe its their subscription plans they range from 7 30 60 180 and 365 days they are also outside of the five eyes, the only other feature worth mentioning is the ability to obfuscate VPN traffic to mask VPN use.

However the downside is that the vpn only has 35 servers to connect to

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.