Bookdoor in arris router, using a upnp hack.. :\

alicex0

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 29, 2018
Any possible help would be great, this is the 3rd or 4th ever since we got that router, and only recently since I went through all the security measure from this website for my computer is that I realize it’s not a DDOS, or malware/virus or Trojan of course an of install a shellext.dll was made and plenty of my softwares now have an extended execution. So i’m sure theirs a lot of malware, on it now. From what I researched is has all the same patterns as upnp hack,but i’m not 100% sure... Also, none of the antivirus worked, so I can’t provide a log for you to analyze.

alicex0

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 29, 2018
UPnP Hacks: IGD hacking
These are the protocols that the hack, I recognized throughout my computer. I read that arris router have an major security flaws, so i’m going to get a new router soon. All, of our files are on a linux file server, but our computers/phone/devices are all array are still not functioning correcting. Is their any fast/quick solution? :|

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.