This setup may cause performance issues, system instability or conflicts between programs, and can hinder the effectiveness of the installed antivirus products.
Even i agree. Real time is bit of a overkill.@Brie:
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, thanks for sharing Your config
- Delete/Move: emsisoft browser security & netcraft add-ons to browser extensions, They are not real-time protection tools.
- Probably a bit overkill in real-time protection, I would remove appcheck ati-rw, since You already have F-Secure Safe + NVT SysHardener (tweaks applied), or You may stay only with Comodo FireWall + CruelSister settings, and remove all the others real-time products installed.
- I would use a 3rd party PassWord Manager, in-built browser managers (Chrome in this case) are not so reliable.
- I see You are using Windscribe as a browser extension, I would remove it and use Windscribe VPN Windows application, I guess that extension may leak some of Your private data.
- As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: ZAM Free, HitMan.Pro Free and MalWareBytes 4 Windows Free.
lol. Think about only Comodo with CS you are secure. Alone F-Secure you are secure. Webroot because you have and syshardener alone if you are not happy clicker is enough secure. And you have it all together . Friend cool. Not need paranoia to stay secure. And you make your pc turtle.i updated this 2-12-19. i added 'run by smartscreen'.
i removed windows defender anti-virus as an on demand scanner because it was always on and taking more memory than anything else.