winrar,
virustotal uploader,
grabit
windscribe vpn free,
vlc media player.
syshardener,
run by smartscreen.
File and Photo backup
macrium reflect to an external hard drive every time i change something.
System recovery
macrium reflect free to an external hard drive.
Risk factors
    • Browsing to popular websites
    • Streaming audio/video content from shady sites
Computer specs
lenovo 500ish desktop,
i5 6400,
intel hd 530 integrated,
8 gb ramm ddr4,
1tb hhd,
Notes by Staff Team
  1. This setup may cause performance issues, system instability or conflicts between programs, and can hinder the effectiveness of the installed antivirus products.

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I suggest you open a thread with that problem to see if someone using Comodo says something to you, I haven't had that problem. Only when I use the sanbox does not allow copy and paste into wordpad. :giggle:

Last edited:

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
good setup but I really think it's waste of money to use emsisoft with comodo firewall because CF will block everything bypassing emsisoft's signatures => emsi's BB won't be able to show its strength unless you allow something to run outside CF's sandbox
any paid AV is unnecessary IMO unless you have it for free

A free AV with decent signatures is sufficient

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
:unsure: i still get 3 tracking cookies daily.
You can set Chrome to block all third party cookies. Some say, it breaks some sites for them but that's highly unlikely. I personally never had to enable third party cookies for any site. Alternately you can install the Privacy Badger extension. It's not based on any filter list. It learns as you browse the web and block any cookies that tracks you.
Also you can manually add additional filter lists in Adguard from FilterLists | Subscriptions for uBlock Origin, Adblock Plus, AdGuard, ...
Eg: I don't care about cookies, I don't care about newsletters, Fanboy's Annoyance List, Fanboy's Enhanced Tracking List, CrapBlock General, etc are some of the useful ones.
Edit: I personally don't use Adguard desktop so I don't know if adding these filter lists would slow things down or not.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.