Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranjan Sharma

New Member
I was trying to download a torrent file, but accidentally, I clicked on some link and the problem started, My browser opened links in new tab itself after some time, and I have no idea how to resolve the issue. then I found the your link, so I hope you are going to help me.

I run the Farbar scan and logs are attached, please guide me what to do next.
 

Attachments

2015-12-17 06:00 - 2015-12-17 06:06 - 306862733 _____ C:\Users\Ranjan\Downloads\Football.Manager.2015.v15.1.3.Cracked-3DM.www.Download.ir.part2.rar
2015-12-16 23:10 - 2015-12-17 00:11 - 1073741824 _____ C:\Users\Ranjan\Downloads\Football.Manager.2015.v15.1.3.Cracked-3DM.www.Download.ir.part1.rar

This topic will now be closed due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

Should you think that is not the case, please send me a private message.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top