Advice Request Building Windows 8 - Development stages

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
One thing to know is, To test it when the Beta comes, So there will be no more arguments between us. Peace man! :biggrin:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I like the feature on Smartscreen filter to be used in Windows 8.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
From this link.

In the current pre-release builds we’ve seen, the Ribbon is a serious work in progress and is quite unattractive. It’s unclear whether Microsoft intends to move forward with this UI as-is, or whether it will appear only in certain UI types. Based on what we’re seeing, however, it does seem that there will at least be a toggle to disable this top-heavy UI. So if you don’t like the Ribbon in Windows Explorer, hopefully you’ll be able to turn it off.

So from my understanding its like the ribbon UI is on. ( Based only my understanding and its my opinion so it can be incorrect or correct.)

But the better way is someone must test windows 8 so if its really on or off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.