Solved BuyNSave Ads Popping up on Extensions after Removal

Okkayy, I reinstalled it and it seems like some bookmarks are missing that I have saved. Are those possibly the cause of adware popping up... or malicious websites..
 
Alright, thanks! I should be set right?
Are there any recommendations what I should install on keeping my computer safe and not come across this problem again? And the overall health of my computer.
 
FRST.gif
Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif
This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine.
icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif
Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable.
icon_exclaim.gif
​
Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

  • Right-click on
    FRST.gif
    icon and select
    RunAsAdmin.jpg
    Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finished FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.
 

Attachments

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top