Can someone help me to atch a pdf editor or sugest one free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i am very active today i never think this forum help me more to security issues. . I like to you giveme some sugestions of a pdf software I use tracker software pdf xchange viwer and xchange editor. Both softwares helps me too much i can take a photograph of a pdf section and copy paste in a word document i can make marks and coments in pdf i like to have something like that. Any sugestions?

Reactions: SHvFl

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Have you consider Foxit Reader? A good alternative to Adobe Acrobat and other couterparts.

If you heard SumatraPDF then it is only a viewer without any other features for editing.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Someone of that have the option to cut a part of pdf like a graphic and paste in a word file?

Reactions: SHvFl

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
In tracker software have a camera and you select section of pdf and then paste in other file. Sorry i am bad in english and really its my firts time triying pdf readers diferent to tracker software

Reactions: mal1 and SHvFl

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
I got Soda PDF as a giveaway, a few months back, with a lot of the modules you dont get in the free version, but I found it hard to use and not having a lot of features I wanted (such as extracting a few pages from a document). Personally I didn't like it. Foxit PDF used to be nice as it was small and fast, but I went off it when they started adding more and more features, removing the advantage of having it. Ive heard a lot of good opinions of Sumatra PDF so that may be your best option.

One of the Xmas calendar giveaways on this forum are offering Avanquest PDF Expert today (22 Dec 2016) for free
Promotion - December 2016 Holiday Calender Giveaways
but I dont know anything about the product or how good it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.