Solved Cannot get rid of "Ads by Notification" (Softonic) on my PC

kikafn

New Member
Hello,

I cannot locate and remove "Ads by Notification" on my PC. I tried looking for it in programs in my control panel but it isn't there, nor are there any suspicious programs I do not know about. I deleted temporary files, I blocked the Softonic website on my browsers, I tried every maleware software you suggest in your guidelines, nothing works. I don't know where it's hiding or what to do anymore.

Please help me :(

Thank you.
 
I was just about to write back.
So far no more Softonic, thank God. Even at the price of losing all history. Thank you very much for your time and assistance. If this happens again I'll know what to do now. Thank you again.

One last thing, is there a way to delete the txt files in this thread?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top