Approx. start date
Dec 31, 1969
List of current issues
I can't install office.
Steps taken, but unsuccessful?
Uninstall pevious office version

Rui

I have won a free Office 365 subscription but i can not install. A message allways show up tell me that there was a problem during the instalationt
I have tried to unninstall the previous progrmmes I have had but i failed.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
I have won a free Office 365 subscription but i can not install. A message allways show up tell me that there was a problem during the instalationt
I have tried to unninstall the previous progrmmes I have had but i failed.
What message did you get is there a error code? post a screenshot, so we can see the problem.

Rui

I will try to translate to you since I' portuguese and this installation was the portuguese version:

This installation had a problem:
Certify you are connected to the internet or try another network.

We will get back to the installation as soon as possible and you can keep working while we do it.

Attachments

Nico@FMA

Level 27
I will try to translate to you since I' portuguese and this installation was the portuguese version:

This installation had a problem:
Certify you are connected to the internet or try another network.

We will get back to the installation as soon as possible and you can keep working while we do it.
Uhhm what does it say? is it a serial key problem? (guessing here)

Reactions: Rui

Rui

I guess not.
I think it is a click-to run problem.
Seems like something is still installed but i can't figure it out what...

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
try to remove all the older versions of office using revouninstaller to clean all the traces, and then make a clean installation.

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
I aleady unninstalled but it appears the same error, over and over...
I don't know what to do :(
avoid despair, and try to restore the system to an earlier point at first installation of office , may work...( não deseperes um "tuga" desenrasca-se sempre) ;)

Rui

The problem is that i can't restore the system because this problem is occuring a month or two ago...
(Isto já está a acontecer à muito tempo, deve ser algo mal desinstalado, so que, já não encontro os rastos)

Rui

I would do that if i had the cd.
When i bought my computer, the OS was already incorporated in my pc.
But thanks for helping me. :)