Cannot uninstall GeekBuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie1234

Thread author
Jun 28, 2016
Hi all

I'm hoping you can help me, I'm completely techphobic and I've already wasted hours trying to uninstall Geekbuddy from my laptop with Windows 10. In the app settings the option to uninstall is unavailable. From advice on here I have run Malware, Adwcleaner, Hitman pro and nothing has worked. I am constantly getting a pop up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and its driving me to despair. Any help in layman's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: AlphaBeta and Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Type and Search for "Programs and Features", and will open the Control Panel as shown below:
Code:
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features

Right-click "GeekBuddy" or "LivePCSupport" and Change > Next > Select "Remove" > Next > Remove (Admin)
upload_2016-6-28_21-44-13.png

upload_2016-6-28_21-46-19.png

Any luck in removing Comodo GeekBuddy? Or is the installation corrupt to be unable to remove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.