Case of Mistaken Identity

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
For the last 2 weeks or so, I have been getting a very unusual email in my inbox on several occasions:
rg25c

The only guess I have is this taxi company is somehow mistaken my email for Norton since I did a couple reviews on Norton? I have no idea why I am getting these if anyone who like to give a opinion as to why am I am getting these receipts please feel free to leave a comment below.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
McLovin said:
Image is dead.
I guess that can happen when you are posting it late at night. Here is image again(hopefully it works):

http://postimage.org/image/emfbk12th/

For some reason I have had issues posting any image on these forums. Whenever I post a picture, it has to be approved. I have no idea why that is.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
MalwareDoctor said:
For some reason I have had issues posting any image on these forums. Whenever I post a picture, it has to be approved. I have no idea why that is.

No idea why that happens, but I get things from Norton all the time, but since I don't really use them apart from testing, I just delete the emails.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.