Troubleshoot case with more than 8 fans?

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
No.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
No.
Hello, I am looking for a cabinet with more than 8 coolers, which ones do you recommend? Thank you very much in advance. Greetings.

Reactions: Weebarra

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
8 fans seem exaggerated.

I think 4 fans in the following order: 1 frontal, air input mode of 120 mm, 2 in the side panel, air input mode of 80 mm, 1 on the rear side of the case, air output mode of 120 mm.
In reality 3 fans could be enough IMO, 1 frontal, air input mode and 1 on the rear side, air output mode.
Another one, air output mode, if you want but it is a surplus.

Upvote 0
F

ForgottenSeer 72227

Why have 8 fans when you can have 18!!!
download.jpg

Lol jk!

In all seriousness, I agree with the recommendations of 3-4 fans properly setup.

Upvote 0

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Why have 8 fans when you can have 18!!!
View attachment 188538

Lol jk!

In all seriousness, I agree with the recommendations of 3-4 fans properly setup.

As the name of 'cooling fan', this is cool! I can understand the feeling that I want this.
In reality, thinking about the rectification of air and installing several fans would be fine, but I think that the shape of the PC case needs a little charm.:unsure:
A few years later, a hybrid PC with a motherboard incorporated in the refrigerator may be circulating. There is a danger of 'freezing' on both sides of hard and soft.:LOL:

Upvote 0
F

ForgottenSeer 72227

As the name of 'cooling fan', this is cool! I can understand the feeling that I want this.
In reality, thinking about the rectification of air and installing several fans would be fine, but I think that the shape of the PC case needs a little charm.:unsure:
A few years later, a hybrid PC with a motherboard incorporated in the refrigerator may be circulating. There is a danger of 'freezing' on both sides of hard and soft.:LOL:

Hehe, I agree. I'll be fully honest, when I first heard that Corsair was making this case I was like OMG!! here's my wallet I want one now! Not to mention you can have 2 computers in this case, as it can house an E-ATX and an ITX motherboard at the same time! I like the fridge idea, not only can it house your computer, it can also hold your beverage of choice :D

Thanks. Solved.

What model?

Corsair Carbide Spec-04 or sentey k20?

Sorry I missed your question earlier. I think both cases will serve you well. To be honest, I believe that choosing case is very much a personal choice. Aside from looking at features and cooling capacity, there is also the look/style of the case which in IMO, is a personal decision. For example, some people might like the look of the Spec-04, some might not. My suggestion to you would be to pick the case that has the features you want and the look/style you are going for. I know this is not a definitive answer to your question, but as I mentioned, I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Depending on your budget, maybe also take a look at Fractal Design, Silverstone, Phanteks, etc... , there are many great choices out there. With that said, Corsair does make some very good cases IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eonline
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.