App Review CLOSED - Challenge VoodooShield (and Win a lifetime License!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 178
  • Start date
It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Are you interested by this challenge and VoodooShield?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Happy to say that my video was able to be completed. Whole thing is I'm 10x speed to avoid it being ten hours. Enjoy!

Video added in the OP

Nice, I will download that in a bit and make some popcorn.
Maybe @Umbra can post this in the OP and at Wilders forum too.

Wilders disallow links to malware tests videos.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Happy to say that my video was able to be completed. Whole thing is I'm 10x speed to avoid it being ten hours. Enjoy!
Watched the test...Good Job & Thank You

Do you think, a summary at the end of the video would be good i.e missed/total samples by the products?

All the products default settings, right?

I really would like to see how VAi perform on its own i.e Blacklist Scan disabled.
So hope we get to see VAi Only test too from atleast 1-2 testers.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014

Tnx for video but...
Video is 10x speed :eek:...i didn't see the slowest video (I watching at Youtube speed x2 and is soooooooooo slooooooooooooooow).
Why???

EDIT:
Oh, it's just first 40min slow after that it gets little better...

UPDATE:
I just download and speed up your video (and make it FHD), if you want you can download and upload to your YT channel.
Anyone else (if it is OK with author) can download and watch "short & speed up" version from here:
1,000 Sample Malware Testing.mp4

INFO:
Clipboard01.png

Last edited:

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Sorry I totally forgot to post my results here. I totally forgot I had done AVG since I was panicing so much to get this done. :p
ALSO put in the times

MY RESULTS
Windows Defender 825/973 84.6 % 0:00 - 39:45
Avast Free 866/973 89 % 1:08:25- 1:19:27
SecureAPlus 971/973 99.8 % 39:45 - 51: 10
Zemana AntiMalware 932/973 96% 51:10 - 1:08:24
AVG: 1:19:27- 1:43:15 938/973 = 96.4%
Voodoosheild 973/973 = 100% 1:42: 43 - 1:46:13

Tnx for video but...
Video is 10x speed :eek:...i didn't see the slowest video (I watching at Youtube speed x2 and is soooooooooo slooooooooooooooow).
Why???

EDIT:
Oh, it's just first 40min slow after that it gets little better...

UPDATE:
I just download and speed up your video (and make it FHD), if you want you can download and upload to your YT channel.
Anyone else (if it is OK with author) can download and watch "short & speed up" version from here:
1,000 Sample Malware Testing.mp4

INFO:
View attachment 110251

Totally fine with me if anyone wants me to upload this or watch it using the link. Go right ahead! :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
I am surprised nobody else has stepped up with a video yet. Kind of disappointed in myself for leaving out Crystal Security. I had always wanted to see it's capabilities. :)
Yes, I am too surprised, no tests & no info from testers. Only frogboy mentioned he tried & hard to make videos but might try again soon.

I wonder if testers have given up. And I also asked if testers VS trial lic for tests is fine or expired But no reply from any testers.

Reactions: Logethica

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.