Advice Request Combining pdf files into one file

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
I am looking for a free simple program to merge pdf files.
Online versions are not of interest to me.

Simply put - I have too much private data and don't want to expose myself in the age of cyber warfare

The topic is quite urgent ;)
Can be a portable version

bjm_

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 17, 2015
ByteScout PDF Multitool - free for non-commercial use
GET THE APP -> PDF Multitool -> Direct download (EXE installer)
https://bytescout.com/products/pdfmultitool/index.html

Last edited:

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
  • Thanks
Reactions: Back3 and bjm_

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
PDF Reader by Xodo. Microsoft Store. Free.:) You can merge, split, reorder, delete and insert pages in the Combine section. Never used it for that function.

Reactions: M4RT1NE2

JasonUK

Level 5
Apr 14, 2020
PDF Shaper (free version) or use PDF24's online tools. PDF Multitool (recommended by others) is good too but takes a large chunk of HD space (300MB+).

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
PDF Shaper (free version) or use PDF24's online tools. PDF Multitool (recommended by others) is good too but takes a large chunk of HD space (300MB+).

PDF Shaper, despite its many advantages, among which one should mention its speed, also has some disadvantages, at least for Polish users. We are talking about the lack of support for Polish characters in converted documents.

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
I've written about this program before.
I am currently using the portable version PDFSAM.
It is great

Reactions: shmu26

mkoundo

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jul 21, 2017
free, lightweight and works fine. I've used for years:

Allows you to merge or split pages; stamp pages or add background watermarks; add page numbers; and even rotate pages.

pdftkb.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.