Solved Command prompt randomly pops up and disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lymero

New Member
Hey,

Yesterday, I updated my drivers with Slimdrivers and a few minutes later a command promps pops up and instantly disappears. It still happens every hours or so.

I recorded my screen and got this : http://puu.sh/q9Zaq/3799e88316.png
I uninstalled Slimdrivers and scanned my computer with Avira and Mbam. Nothing. On the other hand, ZHPdiag shows a few infections; "slimware utilities" is one of them.

Thanks you in advance, let me know if you need something more. I also apologize for my diagonostics written in french.
 

Attachments

Hello,

It seems that this file is the culprit:

C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\FUB_Send.bat

Can you open it in notepad?
 
I've just checked my task scheduler and found a task called "ACC" related to C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\FUB_Send.bat
I'll remove it.
 
I am experiencing this issue. If you're still here, could you please help me find this task scheduler task?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top