Comodo Cloud Antivirus Public Beta Hotfix Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Salutations, Greetings!

Performance issues, I am not sure what you are talking about? Details, please?
With CCAV?

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Nice,this version seems realy stable at the first look and the slowdown bug is fixed on my end. i like it so far.

Reactions: Moose

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Salutations, Greetings!

Performance issues, I am not sure what you are talking about? Details, please?
With CCAV?

mouse: to multiple computers was a problem with the boot system lasted long and reactions triggered by the program lasted unreasonably long (2 selund lag).

I test if the issue is resolved.

Reactions: Moose

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
boot windows is a bit longer but otherwise it looks ok.I added a sandbox reset button.add a Shared Space for sandbox (chrome sandboxed),added killswitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moose and Ink
D

Deleted member 178

just need to add the FW and HIPS and i will thinking using it, in fact they should put the cloud AV instead of the local one in CIS :p

Reactions: Andrew999
H

hjlbx

in fact they should put the cloud AV instead of the local one in CIS :p

They need to rework the AV alerts if they add cloud-only AV; current AV module alerts only work with local signature.

Any CFW use should know what I am talking about if they test malwares.

D

Deleted member 2913

Anyone trying it?
How is the performance & functions working?
Coz as per Comodo Devs CCAV Final Version is going to release during 2nd week of December.

H

hjlbx

Anyone trying it?
How is the performance & functions working?
Coz as per Comodo Devs CCAV Final Version is going to release during 2nd week of December.

@yesnoo

Cloud doesn't recognize a lot of files - especially driver install scripts, W10 apps\files, etc - so they get auto-sandboxed. It doesn't create nightmare - have to disable auto-sandbox and re-run app. Sometimes it fixes issue, sometimes it does not.

Even if you Exit CCA, sometimes it still auto-sandboxes because it seems there is no way to disable Cloud auto-Lookup.

I uninstalled it.

Maybe final version will fix it, but knowing how this all works, I don't count on it.

CIS\CFW sandbox is much better functioning + better security with user ability to define restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Here is a new message from BuketB from the Comodo Forum

Hi All

Please note that we need 1 last day and tomorrow new Beta built is coming.

I will make the announcement once we are OK to go with the built tomorrow. Before the new release, I would like to share with you screenshots for the new settings https://forums.comodo.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Keep waiting , it is coming!

Kind Regards
Buket

Attachments

• Sandbox Settings.png
    Sandbox Settings.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Option to scan executable only.png
    Option to scan executable only.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 354
  • File Rating Settings.png
    File Rating Settings.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 424
H

hjlbx

Hi all

Here is a new message from BuketB from the Comodo Forum

Hi All

Please note that we need 1 last day and tomorrow new Beta built is coming.

I will make the announcement once we are OK to go with the built tomorrow. Before the new release, I would like to share with you screenshots for the new settings https://forums.comodo.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Keep waiting , it is coming!

Kind Regards
Buket

"Alert for Untrusted Files" is step in right direction - as long as file isn't sandboxed even after creating Allow rule for it (current build this is a problem),

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.