Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Salutations, Greetings!

Performance issues, I am not sure what you are talking about? Details, please?
With CCAV?

Davidov

Level 10
Salutations, Greetings!

Performance issues, I am not sure what you are talking about? Details, please?
With CCAV?
mouse: to multiple computers was a problem with the boot system lasted long and reactions triggered by the program lasted unreasonably long (2 selund lag).

I test if the issue is resolved.

Davidov

Level 10
boot windows is a bit longer but otherwise it looks ok.I added a sandbox reset button.add a Shared Space for sandbox (chrome sandboxed),added killswitch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

just need to add the FW and HIPS and i will thinking using it, in fact they should put the cloud AV instead of the local one in CIS :p

H

hjlbx

in fact they should put the cloud AV instead of the local one in CIS :p
They need to rework the AV alerts if they add cloud-only AV; current AV module alerts only work with local signature.

Any CFW use should know what I am talking about if they test malwares.

D

Deleted member 2913

Anyone trying it?
How is the performance & functions working?
Coz as per Comodo Devs CCAV Final Version is going to release during 2nd week of December.

H

hjlbx

Anyone trying it?
How is the performance & functions working?
Coz as per Comodo Devs CCAV Final Version is going to release during 2nd week of December.
@yesnoo

Cloud doesn't recognize a lot of files - especially driver install scripts, W10 apps\files, etc - so they get auto-sandboxed. It doesn't create nightmare - have to disable auto-sandbox and re-run app. Sometimes it fixes issue, sometimes it does not.

Even if you Exit CCA, sometimes it still auto-sandboxes because it seems there is no way to disable Cloud auto-Lookup.

I uninstalled it.

Maybe final version will fix it, but knowing how this all works, I don't count on it.

CIS\CFW sandbox is much better functioning + better security with user ability to define restrictions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mops21

Level 28
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi all

Here is a new message from BuketB from the Comodo Forum

Hi All

Please note that we need 1 last day and tomorrow new Beta built is coming.

I will make the announcement once we are OK to go with the built tomorrow. Before the new release, I would like to share with you screenshots for the new settings https://forums.comodo.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Keep waiting , it is coming!

Kind Regards
Buket

Attachments

H

hjlbx

Hi all

Here is a new message from BuketB from the Comodo Forum

Hi All

Please note that we need 1 last day and tomorrow new Beta built is coming.

I will make the announcement once we are OK to go with the built tomorrow. Before the new release, I would like to share with you screenshots for the new settings https://forums.comodo.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Keep waiting , it is coming!

Kind Regards
Buket
"Alert for Untrusted Files" is step in right direction - as long as file isn't sandboxed even after creating Allow rule for it (current build this is a problem),

Status
Not open for further replies.