FqQOZn.png

http://178.255.86.194/ccav/installers/ccav_installer.exe

RejZoR

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
Who cares about new interface when the main selling point of this thing, the Valkyrie takes freaking months to process anything (if ever, I had tons of stuff that just never got processed for months). In the end only thing that gets done is what users report themselves. Assuming you don't get banned because you didn't fill their stupid "form" to report the issue...

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I use CCAV right now but pay little attention to Valkyrie. I run my browser outside the sandbox and have the sandbox set to not allow anything to call out or receive.

If something downloads that I didn't request, I can run it in the sandbox to check it, or just delete it. All in all, I like CCAV. That said, I'll probably be back with Comodo Firewall by month's end because I just like it.

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Who cares about new interface when the main selling point of this thing, the Valkyrie takes freaking months to process anything (if ever, I had tons of stuff that just never got processed for months). In the end only thing that gets done is what users report themselves. Assuming you don't get banned because you didn't fill their stupid "form" to report the issue...
I installed this version some days ago and tested Valkyrie. Analysis of unknow files I run in sandbox take only a few hours. Seens COMODO improved Valkyrie analysis.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.