Comodo Internet Security 2020 v12.2.2.8012 Released

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Filling that form out is a full time job.
No job is worth that form. But skipping to the end I found this gem...

6is1Wp2.png

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
No job is worth that form. But skipping to the end I found this gem...

6is1Wp2.png
It depends. Some people fit in different places. I filled out a similar, albeit much shorter, form (which also got stolen). My dad was military with a clearance so he had such forms and interviews. For some it is worth it.

Reactions: Cortex and Nevi
F

ForgottenSeer 78429

Simple configuration is best when it comes to Comodo. I clean installed this one yesterday and set it up, as always, as CS recommends. Running smooth and a seems a bit lighter on this laptop than the last version.
Will you please send me offline installer link for Firewall only? I could find only CIS Premium offline installer.

Reactions: Cortex and Nevi

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
Food for thought:

The idea that 1 expert (CuelSister) is able to develop a better base line protection than all developers at Comodo made me decide to put my trust into the Kaspersky team. So I went back to the combo Kaspersky Cloud Free + Neushield Data sentinel Free+ HardConfigurator (recommended) + some additional Windows Exploit Protection (e.g. deny SyncbackFree to launch other programs, allow only Microsoft signed in Edge).
What are you using for firewall in this configuration? Just windows built in? And with KCF and Neushield running is it light and what about system impact/resources and memory usage? (I have been curious about Neushield but never installed or tried it.)

Reactions: Nevi

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Questionnaire for National Security Positions

And they also sent out folk to interview acquaintances. And all of it lifted by our friends in Beijing. Pity that those entrusted to keep such info safe apparently didn't know the difference between a Firewall and a FireTruck.
I had to do one of these when I went to work for Los Alamos NM Police Dept. It was for a DOE 'Q' Clearance. Had to have it to investigate crimes on Los Alamos National Lab property. I don't remember how long it took to fill the thing out, but the background investigation took 2 months, and they really did go back to childhood and talked to people I hadn't seen (at the time) in decades. When I retired, an added bonus was I could go to work for LANL Investigations thanks to that clearance, since I had access to every single area in the Laboratory including the most Top Secret, and I suppose having a degree in Criminology helped too.

koloveli

Level 4
Well-known
Sep 13, 2012
comodo internet security is complete...
1. detect and PREVENT actions of spywares;
2. have antivirus, firewall, hips, containment, filterweb, comodo secure shopping, desktop virtual;

Reactions: Nevi and Behold Eck

koloveli

Level 4
Well-known
Sep 13, 2012
I use the comodo internet security, because prevent than infections capture data as screen, keyboard...
Modules in comodo internet security:
1. antivirus;
2. firewall;
3. auto-containment (sandboxing);
4. antilogger (if auto-containment is on);
5. comodo secure shopping (if user to want...);

Reactions: Nevi and ErzCrz

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.