shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Yes, it comes with CFW. ISE is Internet Security Essential...a feature to protect against MITM.
You should see a separate uninstall entry in programs/features on your system And 2 separate ISE processes in the task manager.

So currently you are not running Beta 10?

What do you mean by analysis of command lines & new feature?
beta 10 is not currently running on my production machine
Ignore my question about command line analysis. It is not new, it is a feature of HIPS. see screenshot.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    291.8 KB · Views: 430
D

Deleted member 2913

beta 10 is not currently running on my production machine
Ignore my question about command line analysis. It is not new, it is a feature of HIPS. see screenshot.
I guess that heur command analysis works with default config too i.e HIPS disabled.
In default config or HIPS disabled, you will notice bottom 3 options there are checked. Last option browser protection works, guess that means the bottom 3 options checked works with HIPS disabled.
And if I remember correctly, as per Devs, HIPS disabled in defaults still works with stuffs...guess it includes the above mentioned stuffs, etc...

Reactions: shmu26
D

Deleted member 2913

Anyone running the latest beta?

I am not but I remember some alerts like autosandbox alerts were Win 10 alerts & not Comodo type alerts on Win 10.
I mentioned on Comodo forum to keep Comodo alerts instead of Win 10 type alerts on Win 10.

A user replied if you disable Win 10 alerts for Comodo under Win 10 settings - Notification & alerts then you will get Comodo type alerts, can anyone try & confirm?
And if you do get Comodo type alerts for autosandbox, notice if alert has "dont isolate again" or not.

D

Deleted member 2913

There are 3 AutoSandbox rules for Unrecognized But I think the first rule for Unrecognized is the rule for "Internet" & "Any".
In previous version, you can edit "Internet" to "Any".
In V10, you cannot edit so I deleted "Internet" & restarted the system too But its not working as intended i.e now "Internet" is deleted so stuffs already on the system before Comodo install shouldn't be treated as Trusted i.e only stuffs in Comodo whitelist should be treated as Trusted.
I have couple programs that are not in Comodo whitelist But are not autosandboxed even after deleting "Internet" from autosandbox file origin rule.
If I try the same programs with Proactive config, they are correctly autosandboxed.
As per a user on Comodo forums, you have to delete all i.e Internet, Intranet & Removable Media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.