Comodo IS v7 Beta RC1 released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yigido

Thread author
And remember @venustus After every new release you should do a clean install in this channel (Beta-RC etc.)
if you have question in the future you can ask us, ıf we know the answer we will always help :)

Reactions: Venustus

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Appreciated,thank you, and everyone else!!:)

Reactions: yigido

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Could someone take the test for me? Send suspicious file by the antivirus! Always gave error with me. It was really fixed?

3link9

Level 5
Verified
Oct 22, 2011
Looking forward to final version, Dont have the VM up to do any testing atm so looking forward to read everyones input for the time being.

I

illumination

Thread author
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! I GOT BSOD , MY SYSTEM DIED !!!! MY HDD BURNED !!!

ah no sorry it was the one with KIS :p

LOL, you KIS hater :p Seriously though, just seen a BSOD with RC in the Comodo forum. bound to happen with beta/RC as they have to adjust to all kinds of systems and software configurations. Also the reason im sitting back and waiting for finale release..

Reactions: Venustus

spywar

Level 11
Oct 26, 2012
LOL, you KIS hater :p Seriously though, just seen a BSOD with RC in the Comodo forum. bound to happen with beta/RC as they have to adjust to all kinds of systems and software configurations. Also the reason im sitting back and waiting for finale release..
Well it's better to see those BSOD during RC and fixed for final than experiencing them after final release no ? That's why I always run BETA/RC on production machine. So far, no BSOD with CIS.

Reactions: Deleted member 178
I

illumination

Thread author
Well it's better to see those BSOD during RC and fixed for final than experiencing them after final release no ? That's why I always run BETA/RC on production machine. So far, no BSOD with CIS.

Oh i agree, i was not dogging them by any means.. it is why i pointed out the different systems and configurations they have to adjust around. When software under goes changes such as this, it is expected to see bugs/conflictions.. On my older production machine i did not mind chancing/testing beta's, but i have a newer machine now that i really do not wish to do this with, hence waiting for the final..

Im looking forward to it after reading in the forum..

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author

same here; i'm so awesome that i don't run other security stuff (except Shadow defender) while beta-testing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.