Computer Very SLOW and I don't know what to do!

Connor Walker

Thread author
Oct 28, 2016
Hello!
Yesterday I was just on my computer when it became really slow and then I tried restarting it but it was still EXTREMELY slow. I was sure i just needed to factory reset my computer because I was going to do that anyway so when I restarted it, it was still SUPER SLOW. My CPU and DISK were at %100 and No programs were detecting malware. I opened up my hidden icons and there was like 30 icons with this magnifying glass on it and they all closed super quick and I think they are causing my computer to be slow. Can someone please help me as quick as possible? Thank You :)

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • FRST.txt
    157 KB · Views: 5

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

Please uninstall following programs:
Advanced SystemCare 10 (HKLM-x32\...\Advanced SystemCare_is1) (Version: 10.0.2 - IObit)
Driver Booster 4.0 (HKLM-x32\...\Driver Booster_is1) (Version: 4.0.4 - IObit)
IObit Malware Fighter 4 (HKLM-x32\...\IObit Malware Fighter_is1) (Version: 4.3 - IObit)
IObit Uninstaller (HKLM-x32\...\IObitUninstall) (Version: 6.0.3.15 - IObit)
Smart Defrag 5 (HKLM-x32\...\Smart Defrag_is1) (Version: 5.3.0 - IObit)

After that, please run FRST again, press scan and attach both reports.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.