Status
Not open for further replies.

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
For the past few days i've slowly noticed some pages won't load and alot of sites just keep loading and the circle never stops spinning in chrome...I'm running some scans but I highly doubt it's malware related...some sites that I never go to like cnn won't load at all so i'm kinda confused on what it could be.

I've reset my router and flushed my dns so far just for the hay of it.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Check if it could be any of your DNS Server/Web Filter/IP Filter, Ad Blockers and Anonymity software.

Upvote 0

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Might be what Earth said, or could be your ISP slowing you down.

Upvote 0

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
I'm almost positive it's admuncher, cause I closed it and things are loading better

Upvote 0

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
@ Overkill was your AdMuncher the giveaway v that expired in November 2012 or
was supposed to? mine has been experiencing similar over the last two days but only sites taking a little longer
to load than usual, I too reset my router and flushed my DNS but didn't make one iota diff, so was thinking
bloody Aussie heat does weird things lololol

Upvote 0

Overkill

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012
Nope I'm using one i've had awhile, but I think the new updates had something to do with it.
As long as Admuncher isn't running sites load no problem.

Upvote 0

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Overkill said:
Nope I'm using one i've had awhile, but I think the new updates had something to do with it.
As long as Admuncher isn't running sites load no problem.

Using Admuncher Premium here with absolutely no browser issues at all.

Upvote 0

NSG001

Level 16
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Overkill said:
What advert list?
Latest list:

cgWDY.png

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.