Coupon Code Crowdstrike Falcon Go

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://info.crowdstrike.com/MjgxLU9CUS0yNjYAAAGJg_EakpJydlrd_pP00eFQcjfIVrvAv42yZXvYlzGM3vaNAKIbZmR0ZO772GIRdjbHnROgibk=
Event start
Jan 27, 2023
Event end
Jan 31, 2023
How to get a license
Follow link. Use code WINTER50

Zero Knowledge

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 2, 2016

Annual pricing:​

$149.97*
Was $299.40Save $149.93
That's about $12.50 a month!
Interesting they are offering a special. unsure if this is for home users? I might try to buy a license and see if they for fill it.

The only problem I see with the offer is that often enterprises buy a package with the other technologies they offer that gives insight into your networks.

*edit* It does look like anyone can buy a license, should of read the post correctly! OK here goes nothing, always wanted to play around with CrowdStrike!

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
*edit* It does look like anyone can buy a license, should of read the post correctly! OK here goes nothing, always wanted to play around with CrowdStrike!
Yes I'm curious too, please provide feedback when you know more. I went to their website, I think the sale price is $149 per endpoint min purchase of 5. So $745...!?? Or do you get 5 endpoints for $149? Not entirely clear to me... I think the latter...??
EDIT: I meant the former, ie, $745... :oops: agree "vague" also ends tomorrow 31jan

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.