Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Trial & error.Custom exploit protection ... - i don't know for WPS Ofiice what settings to apply
Just to see how is working.
I don't update apps very often and I hate bandizip keep asking me to update. I know what u will say: why don't u just update and get rid of annoying.....what can I say, if is not a critical update in changelog I don't see the point to update that app.

@silversurfer I tested the portable version but does not have the option to register in the right click menu with "Extract here" or any other command.May can help you as well, I'm using Bandizip Free Portable (available on homepage), there is no option for auto-updates... Download Portable
View attachment 263599
![]()
Bandizip · Free zip, 7z, unzip, unrar Archiver · Fast and easy
Free, fast archive tool for Windows. Zip, unzip & extract ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, EGG and more. Download Bandizip for free.en.bandisoft.com
Yes, you are right. No context-menu available for Bandizip Portable, beside that I'm using WinRar as installed software for same purpose.@silversurfer I tested the portable version but does not have the option to register in the right click menu with "Extract here" or any other command.
I suspect there are third-party variants of adding entries to the menu but last time I tried that, it messed up the whole menu...so...no.... I'll stick with Explzh for now
CFA will not work with a 3rd party AV.- Updated all computers Windows to 22H2
- updated Hard_Configurator to 6.1.1.1
- enabled Windows Defender periodic scanner
- Configure Defender Custom Settings based on Interactive + CFA enabled - i hope is working even is not enabled real-time protection of WD
- applied CVE-2023-36884 specific recommendations for Storm-0978 attacks
- added Necraft extension to browser's
2 products come to mind:Ok , i understand.....is there a software similar with CFA ? because KFree has system watcher but i think the roll-back function is limited in free version
GitHub - KK-Designs/UpdateHub: UpdateHub is an app that simplifies updating software on your computer. A user-friendly interface allows you to quickly check for and install available updates for your operating system and applications. Keep your device running smoothly and securely with UpdateHub. Is also worth to considerUnder testing Ucheck, RuckZuck and Patch my PC to find an alternative to Sumo.
So far only RuckZuck find more updates than other two, Patch my PC is unable to understand that I already updated some apps with RZ and still display them to update....
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes