CryptoMonitor - Stop all known crypto-ransomware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Where are the other cyrpto software tools that are on the market so that we can compare to make sure that is the best on software?

> Hitman Pro Alert with Hitman Pro
> CryproPrevent
> Comodo Firefwall

Didi I miss any? I and what make them stand above the rest?

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
Where are the other cyrpto software tools that are on the market so that we can compare to make sure that is the best on software?

> Hitman Pro Alert with Hitman Pro
> CryproPrevent
> Comodo Firefwall

Didi I miss any? I and what make them stand above the rest?

You should consider Malwarebytes anti exploit and EMET as similar software. However, I wonder if MT member has been comparing those software.

DecrypterFixer

Level 1
Verified
Apr 7, 2015
CryptoMonitor v2.0.300.0

CryptoMonitor has come along way since the first day. But today we have finally hit our Main Release Version. CryptoMonitor has been running now for about 3 weeks with no critical errors, so we decided to push our main release. First we want to say thanks, and that this wouldn't be possible without the users who tried CryptoMonitor and stuck with it even when it wasn't at its best.

I will be releasing a compilation video today of CryptoMonitor stopping all the latest Ransomware, so be on the look out for that! :)

Changes:

- Completely upgraded CryptoMonitors Licensing and payment functions.

- Moved away from Paypal completely.

- Integrated into Stripe Payments to make transactions with people and businesses easier.

- Ability to pay for CryptoMonitor Monthly instead of Yearly. ($2 dollars a Month)

- Added payment options for Commercial, Bulk, Reselling, and MSP's licensing.

- Added additional logic to Entrapment Protection that now protects from a wider range of Ransomware faster.

Future Changes:

- Ability to pay for CryptoMonitor with BitCoins will be added.

- License management portal for Commercial purposes.

Thanks!

https://EasySyncSolutions.com

New Payment Portal for CryptoMonitor (Includes Commercial Pricing.)

https://easysyncbackup.com/cmpurchase/

DecrypterFixer

Level 1
Verified
Apr 7, 2015
I have just brought a new Pro license, I really like the addition of the UK mobile networks. These random files, how do they work. Also Kaspersky is not on the internal whitelist, I have added all the processes, will you be adding Kaspersky and HitmanPro?
As long as Kasp. is installed in a trusted location (like program files), then it should add to the internal list. However if not, your always welcome to add any apps you want to your whitelist.

The Random files and just one fraction of the methods that Entrapment Protection uses to find Ransomware. They take hardly no room, and also are all in a single folder in any main location on ur drive. In later versions you will not see these at all, as the driver will hide them from explorer.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Will not start with Windows! You still have manually start to get CryptoMointor going.
Tried on 4 different PC. This need to be fix!

DecrypterFixer

Level 1
Verified
Apr 7, 2015
Will not start with Windows! You still have manually start to get CryptoMointor going.
Tried on 4 different PC. This need to be fix!
As stated before, you need to make sure you have Windows Task Scheduler Service running for CryptoMonitor to bypass UAC and start up on Windows Vista and up. On windows XP CryptoMonitor Utilizes the registry to start up.'

The current build has had no reports of failure to run on start up except in your case. Perhaps you can troubleshoot a little further and we can fix this faster for you.

Is CryptoMonitor listed in the registry on startup on Windows xp machines?
Is CryptoMonitor listed in the task scheduler on Windows vista and up?

As soon as we receive more information, we would love to fix it!

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Windows 8.1 X64 Bits Operating System! Your more than welcome to see for yourself! Via Teamviewer!
3 Days in row! On my PC's!:(

Waiting! Need action not a words.:mad: Willing to let view my PC via Teamviewer!
See for yourself!

DecrypterFixer

Level 1
Verified
Apr 7, 2015
Moose,
You still have no given me any information, and we cannot replicate the issue, and have not had any reports of this behavior with any other client.

Do you know how to check your task scheduler? If not, I can walk you through it.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Walk me throught the above just to make sure?

In Task Manger under Details CyrptoMonitor is running 5740
1368 K
This is the only place.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Waiting! I have been on night shift and I am getting ready to go to sleep. Can we schedule a time and/or you can veiw by teamviewer?
Plus, I can PM you my phone number? So that we can set-up a time?

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Sent you the information! Early tomorrow morning and sometime after 5:eek:o P.M. Eastern Standard Time!
And/or it ready 5:08 today!

DecrypterFixer

Level 1
Verified
Apr 7, 2015
CryptoMonitor PRO is now free for all users temporarily (v2.0.503.0)

CryptoMonitor Pro is now temporarily free. A completely new version of CryptoMonitor will be available soon in the future, and because of this, the current version of CryptoMonitor is now free until this version is released. If you have any questions comments of concerns, please contact us through our "Contact" page.

As for users who have bought PRO Licenses, you will receive replacement licenses for the new application when that day comes.

Thanks for your patience and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

To download CryptoMonitor please visit:
http://easysyncsolutions.com/Products

To contact me please visit:
http://easysyncsolutions.com/ContactUs

Reactions: Oxygen

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Reactions: frogboy

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
That's HitmanPro.Alert not CryptoMonitor - Bleeping Computer has tested it against most, if not all crypto ransomware, and it blocked everyone.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
That's HitmanPro.Alert not CryptoMonitor - Bleeping Computer has tested it against most, if not all crypto ransomware, and it blocked everyone.
yeh sure in your dreams maybe.
it will block only if it has a signature I've tested it already 3 times with new ransome did nothing

Reactions: Moose

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Kind regards,

Subject is CryptoMonitor not Hitman Pro. Alert! Also, you an layering effect of security software, plus regular backups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.