Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Developer
Verified
Just like to let everyone know that latest version 3.5.0.94 BETA should also work on Windows 10 Technical Preview without any problems. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: Logethica

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Developer
Verified
@Anupam
awesome work man ...

I like the UI very much. Also the "threat Level" very nice idea with score. Simple and Nice UI.
Thanks for the feedback. I am glad you like it. :)

@Kadas21
Only in englisch?
Thank you for the interest.
Current beta is only in English but support for other languages will be added in the future. ;)
PS. Current stable version is multilingual.

Regards,
Kardo

Petrovic

Level 63
Trusted
Verified

Malware1

The answer will be the same as with tiranium - no:D no malware, no stealing, bla-bla-bla
Simply block pseudo- vendors here, if there is OFFICIAL proof of stealing,malware...etc, than to create a thousand thread - malware,stealing, etc
They are not recognized:D
In My Humble Opinion
I was just kidding :D

Reactions: Kardo Kristal

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Developer
Verified
@Malware1
Hehe.. look here :D - Official thread in SafeGroup :)

@Petrovic
The answer will be the same as with tiranium - no:D no malware, no stealing, bla-bla-bla
Simply block pseudo- vendors here, if there is OFFICIAL proof of stealing,malware...etc, than to create a thousand thread - malware,stealing, etc
They are not recognized:D
In My Humble Opinion
Program is clean and VT usage is approved by Emiliano from VT team. - Simple and clear. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Developer
Verified
Hi everyone. :)

Thanks to report about Self-protection I made some research and found a better and more reliable method to protect Crystal Security process.

New method should even fight successfully against Process Hacker terminator feature (just made some test and Process Hacker terminator feature failed to kill process). So, in the next version Self-Protection module will be totally upgraded and it should work on all operating systems. Also Self-Protection will be improved with each new version.

Regards,
Kardo

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Developer
Verified
Hello,

Here is a video review of Crystal Security Self-Protection. You can see Self-Protection feature in Action against Process Explorer, Process Hacker + terminator and Task Manager. Self-Protection will be upgraded in next Beta version and will be updated against all targeted attacks with each new version. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Regards,
Kardo